Snow Removal Workers
Cam's Cuts Yard Maintenance, is looking for hard working individuals to join our great team!
Do you like to play in the snow?
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team in the snow and Ice Management field. We are Located in Dawson Creek and constantly growing.
Position starts ASAP
· Operating Kubota 60HP tractors with rear inverted snow blowers and push/pull front blades. Units are fully optioned with heat/AC, radio, air ride seats, and mobile tablets.
· Ability to perform and trouble shoot issues.
· Good communication skills, exceptional customer service skills are a must
· Willingness to do what ever it takes to get the job.
· Ability to work in all weather conditions.
· Ability to work independently and as a team.
· Ability to take direction and or give direction
· Adhere to company policy, ability to follow health and safety legislation. Safe work practices at all time.
· Attention to detail with respects to Snow and Ice Management
· Must be on call 24/7 with short notice as weather changes
· Minimum 1-2 years experience doing snow and ice management
· Valid class 5 License required
· Must have a positive attitude
· All damages on/off site must be reported to supervisor right away.
· Possibility of year-round work for the right individuals
· Season end bonus
· Supplied PPE
· All training will be provided
· Opportunity for advancement into higher roll
Expected start date: ASAP
Submit your resume and cover letter with a recent drivers abstract