PRiS is a not for profit society that provides wireless internet services to rural communities throughout the Peace Region.
PRiS is looking for a motivated individual to join our team in Dawson Creek. The position is for, but not limited to the role of Technical Support. Responsibilities would include technical/member support, inventory management and maintenance, as well as field support when required.
• Provide exceptional customer service.
• Able to help members with technical issues
• Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal direction
• Ability and willingness to learn new skills
• Familiar with Microsoft, Apple and Google products
• Accurately record and report on projects and communicate with supervisors.
• Assist in the installation of equipment
• Technical training is an asset
• Have a strong commitment to safety
• Able to work some evenings and weekends if required
• Have a valid class 5 BC License and provide drivers abstract
Please submit resume with cover letter