- Sales and service of safety equipment, fire extinguishers, first aid kits, gas monitors, welding supplies and traffic control supplies.
- In store and mobile work may be required.
- Inventory control and cleaning.
- Loading and unloading of high pressure gas cylinders.
Qualifications and Experience
- clear drivers license
- mechanical ability
- good with paperwork and numbers
- safety and welding knowledge an asset
Skills and Abillities
- Good at learning and knowledge retention.
- Mechanical aptitude with good problem solving.
- Respect for company authority.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
Hours & Schedule
Monday - Saturday
Number of Vacancies
How to Apply
Submit your resume:
In person: 9708 17 Street
Fax: (250) 782-8594
January 15, 2022