Under the direction of the Employment Consultant in Chetwynd, will:
· Provide personal and telephone reception to the public, participants, employers, and community service providers.
· Book appointments for participants wishing to meet with their Employment Consultant.
· Orientate individuals to Job Search & Support Services programs, services, and resources.
· Use knowledge of community resources to encourage participation in both external and internal referrals to services when the need is identified.
· Identify when individuals have barriers to employment and refer them to an Employment Consultant for appropriate programs and services.
· Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
· Responsible for morning set up and general office and equipment preparation (nightly lockup of sensitive information)
· Participate in safety and security checks, team building and program planning activities.
· Participate in additional duties as required.
Grade12 with additional Office Training an asset.
· Good keyboarding skills and ability to use Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook
· Ability to use own initiative and judgment.
· Ability to operate related office equipment.
· Must be discreet and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
· Excellent customer service skills with the ability to diffuse difficult situations.
18 hrs. per week
Please e-mail your resume, references, and cover letter by March 10, 2023, to:
Jeetinder Singh, Program Coordinator
Job Search & Support Services
March 10, 2023