We are looking for a Journeyman/ apprentice Plumber / Gasfitter to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing and gas fitting tasks ranging from repairing gas/water supply lines to rough in and finishing of complete residential, commercial, and industrial structures. Candidate will be responsible for performing work, at times, independently with confidence and solve problems quickly and efficiently. The successful candidate will be accepted immediately into our team with a permanent and full-time position. Pay range that is offered will be based off experience.
Qualifications and Experience
Experience as a Journeyperson Plumber / Gasfitter - Valid driver’s license.
Able to work alone Qualifications / Assets - Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship.
Working knowledge of gas / propane systems ie: boilers, furnaces, unit heaters, water heaters and all other heating and ventilation systems as well.
Skills and Abillities
-Dictate/manage job site.
- Repairs and replacement of Hot water heaters, pumps, and boilers
- Removal, replacement, and repairs on plumbing fixtures including shower valves.
- Cleaning, adjusting, and repairing water systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently
- Assisting with customers' queries in a respectful manor
- Fill out all necessary invoice...
- Elaborate repairs to code and in a safe manor
- Assess safety for yourself and coworkers working with you.
- Arrange for any equipment/ materials needed to complete job.
- Strong critical thinking and trouble shooting skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in awkward spaces.
Hours & Schedule
Number of Vacancies
How to Apply
Submit your resume with certification.
Contact Person: Lynn Merrick
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 2507197403