WHY WORKING WITH US IS AWESOME!
- Varied equipment to work with and a new challenge every day.
- Regular shifts, year around work and home every night.
- Being part of a team that keeps the roads safe and well maintained for your community.
- The camaraderie and opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
- Amazing mentorship.
- Competitive wage and benefits package as per our Union Contract.
- Responsible for service, maintenance, and repair of vehicles, heavy equipment and machinery as required for the fleet.
The Heavy Duty / Commercial / Mechanic position requires an individual who is competent, energetic and highly self-motivated.
Applicants must be a licensed Heavy Duty Mechanic.
Applicants with CVIP Certification, Welding Certification, valid B.C. Class 3 Driver’s License with Air Brake Endorsement, and several years’ experience with heavy-duty, commercial, and transport equipment will be preferred
Hydraulic and electrical engine, power train and diagnostic repair experience would be an asset.
Submit your resume by email to: