5200 North Access Rd. Chetwynd BC
We are looking for a Housekeeping Attendant to join
As a Housekeeping Attendant, you are empowered to exceed guest expectations by creating “picture perfect” guest experiences throughout the hotel, each and every shift. From the hotel lobby right through to the guest room itself; the guests’ first impression around cleanliness is a powerful and lasting one. The Housekeeping department is the heart of the hotel, operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
- Competitive wages and Health and Wellness benefit plan
- Paid on the job training with additional learning opportunities
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Personal days: 5 per year after 90 days of continued full-time employment
- Pomeroy Stay Travel Program
- Own the guest experience by cleaning and presenting the room to its fullest potential, while ensuring exceptional guest service
- Report maintenance issues by preparing maintenance work orders as soon as you see the deficiency.
- Prepare for your shift with a well-stocked cart, complete with approved cleaning supplies, linens and guest room supplies. Ensure your vacuum, mop and dusters are clean and in good working order.
- Respect for guest property and privacy should always be exercised; strict adherence to lost and found procedures on all items found in guest rooms and public areas.
- Understand and practice all emergency procedures for the hotel, and policies that protect the privacy and security of our guests and yourself.
Qualifications and Experience
This is a physical job and any person hired must be able to perform the duties as described.
- Previous experience in housekeeping or in a hotel is an asset
- Desire to work as a team player and establish a connection with coworkers and management to cultivate a positive atmosphere
- Proficient in English
- Attention to detail and pride in a job done well
- The ability to withstand continuous physical movement during work hours, lifting up to 30 lbs., and long periods of standing and bending
This position may work long days and/or weekends to meet periodic upturn in business demands or meet deadlines. This position is set in a fast-paced environment, on your feet, managing multiple sequences and demands.
Skills and Abillities
About Pomeroy Lodging
Pomeroy Lodging is Western Canada’s leader in hospitality and lodging. Driven to meet every need, we own and operate a comprehensive range of hotels and resorts throughout the West. Our investment goes well beyond the walls of our hotels and the land we build on. Pomeroy Lodging is committed to investing heavily in our people, properties, and communities.
Pomeroy Lodging LP is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Pomeroy Lodging LP does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status, age, gender, race, religion, sexual identification, or any other legally protected characteristics.
To apply, please visit: Careers with Pomeroy Lodging | Pomeroy Lodging LP
Hours & Schedule
Number of Vacancies
How to Apply